Who are we
QRInno Development is headquartered in Singapore, Suzhou, and Sydney with its Predictive Engine for Resource allocation (PERA) engine (Resource.AI), our consulting team is committed to enhancing your existing adoption of emerging technologies such as Infrastructure Development, AI, IoT, Big Data, Robotic Processing Automation, Mobile and Cloud Computing.
At the forefront of the technology landscape, QRInno leverages AI and IoT to help companies to improve its demand and resource forecasting capabilities with the command center, which is engineered to equip with extensive visibility to devices, people, customer support activities, and other technology resources.
At i5Lab, QRInno fostered strategic collaboration with many technology vendors to Resource.AI application. Under the hood of AI, QRInno deploys new machine-learning technology to build customers demand and resource allocation solution. The machine learning, which is a branch of artificial intelligence (AI), uses specially-designed algorithms to generate predictions based on captured data either from documents, asset utility or micro-sensors.
- To be the leading, innovative Digital Property Builder offers timely delivery of business automation transformation in the highest quality for enterprises in the region
- To provide Integrated Digital Delivery App Solutions to enable enterprise to go digital to improve their productivity and operational efficiency
Our work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitment to Quality, Risk Management, and Innovation:
- Customer First – we only offer what you need and not what we have
- Never Settle – we relentlessly pursue quality and excellence through continuous improvement
- Risk Management – we manage the risk and value openness and recognize the participation and contribution of all participants from local communities
- Innovation – we committed to an Innovation culture of teamwork and collaboration
We make Robot Smarter!
Our development team consists of technology consultants, software engineers, lead experienced Industrial project engineers or program managers with over 20+ of years in the tech sector.